Subject: 3/3 Annex I on the Amendment to the 2017 Declaration on LED
From: ESA Director General’s Cabinet <[email-masked]>
To: "Paul Liias - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Toni Tolker-Nielsen" <[email-masked]>, "Gisela Suess" <[email-masked]>, "Jeremy Record" <[email-masked]>, "Lucia Linares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2025 17:18:39 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr Liias,

Please find attached for your attention the Annex I to the Letter DG/340
(German version), from Director General Josef Aschbacher, related to the
Amendment to the 2017 Declaration on LED.

Best regards,

ESA - European Space Agency
Director General's Cabinet

Headquarters
8-10 rue Mario Nikis
CS 45741
F-75738 Paris Cedex 15
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |  <http://www.esa.int>
www.esa.int

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may
contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA
applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in
case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection
Officer ([email-masked]).